Monday, November 23, 2009

SCAM email.

You guys even encounter with Scam email? Below are the scam email that my friends received.

FROM: MR. JONAS ABAS

FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
PHONE NUMBER +226 75 42 64 25


Dear Friend,


I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never meet before. I am the FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER of B.O.A Bank of Africa, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18.4M) Eighteen Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately to your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for eight years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA the owner of the account who died a long with his supposed next of kin in plane crash since 2000. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response

Best Regards


Mr. Jonas ABAS
 
Hope you guys careful about this kind of email. Don't be too greedy. They sure will ask you to pay fee that needed for some process, after they received the payment, you won't find them.

No comments: