Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kota Kinabalu Shopping mall.

Do you guys go Kota Kinabalu before ? You know how many shopping mall there ?

Karamusing is an old one but it gathers many IT shops, you can found many computer retailers there. Beside it start to renovate and extend their mall. Many attracting Shop is opening soon.
AsiaCity is another shopping mall, but last year I go, still many shop not open. That time I like go there cause lease people, not so noisy lo. Haha.. and there are a very nice dim sum shop, but I heard they closed it.

Center point, one of the old shopping mall. You can found Ngiu Kee Pacific there, I like to have a cup of YOYO, yam pearl milk tea. And the food court curry laksa very nice, plus one carrot milk juice. There are also Cinema, newly built at 5th floor, I haven't go before. But the old one at 8th floor, quite a nice one, more important the fee is cheaper than MBO The Spring, Kuching.

Warisan Square, the mall just behing center point. Is a luxurious hypermall. All international well known franchising shop can be found there. You feel so relaxing when you go there.

One Borneo, the Biggest in east malaysia with Golden Screen Cinema. Oh My God, first time I walk in, just like I was in the KL Mid-Valley. Here really is the shopping heaven.
The Giant supermarket at Inanam, it just like the Carrefour in west Malaysia, I can say none of the supermarket in borneo bigger than it.
No wonder so many tourist like to come to KK. Shopping will do, travelling will do and Hiking.

No comments: